1) You should come prepared to each class, having completed their assignments and ready to discuss and interact.
2) Video cameras need to be on during class. This allows me to interact with you and make sure you're following along.
3) During class, the chat box needs to be used for on topic comments and questions, otherwise, it will be turned off to prevent distractions.
4) If a you need to miss a live class, a recording of it will be posted in the "Class Recordings" folder of our class website. You will need to watch the recording in order to stay current in class.
5) If you need to leave a class early, you can exit out of the live session quietly. You are responsible for watching the recorded class to catch up on any information missed.
6) If you are struggling with assignments, need clarity, or simply just don't understand something, PLEASE email me! Don't suffer in silence. I'm happy to help you outside of class, via email, to make sure you understand and feel confident in the assignment instructions.
7) Last, but not least, try to HAVE FUN! I know English may not be your favorite subject but give it (and me) a chance to help you appreciate it a little more!